12.13.2007

HBB prompted to remember "then" and "now"

The post yesterday about the MRI had caused me to reflect a bit. It's been a wild ride.

Things are so good now.

I was looking for pictures to give an idea of how good things are now, compared to a things didn't looks quite so good.

What better than a picture as I left the hospital after surgery side-by-side with one that shows this summer's fun?

Your brain in pain:




Your brain having fun:



Any questions???


Just so there isn't any doubt, I opt for the "brain having fun".


Oh, and one last thing. Keri, when you try to make rabbit ears above somebody's head, make sure they aren't wearing a hat. :P


5 comments:

KinnicChick said...

Dude... It also helps if they DON'T have their arm on top of yours holding yours down so you can't get your hand up to MAKE the bunny ears. duh...

(side note... did you know that Picasso painted a cheeeken? Picasso's cheeeeeken OH! so cute...)

Granny said...

It sounds as if you had good news. I'm so glad for both of you.

The picture was great but I would have liked to see the rabbit ears.

creechmark said...

I never "got" the rabbit ears thing.

MidlifeMutant said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
& a Happy New Year!!

Kristin said...

I am assuming that no news is good news and the test results came back OK.

Have a wonderful Christmas!!