10.29.2007

More Shopping at Mineral Point...

Results in this:

Oh NO! Now we have to put away all of this stuff!


But also, some really nice stuff like this:

pottery


and my cute new coffee mug (I'm becoming the crazy chicken lady):

New coffee mug


And some day we'll figure out where we're going to hang this cool Autumn Tree of Enchantment Spirit Orb...

Tree of Enchantment/Autumn


So relax, HBB... We'll find a place for everything and it will all be very cool. No worries. Have another cuppa latte. Kick back. No problem.

HBB really enjoys his espresso drinks...

3 comments:

Kathy C said...

You'll have to come down to Baraboo when then have their fall arts tour. You two would love it.

What a haul!

Michele said...

I love your new coffee cup. cute!

KinnicChick said...

Kathy - I think I may be back in MP for the winter gallery opening in December as one of the galleries wants to have our truffles!

Michele - me too! Thanks...