10.04.2007

Delurked

You may have noticed the button up there on the right with yesterday's date on it. I mentioned it in yesterday's fine print. I was truffling yesterday from 2 in the afternoon until 7:30 last night at which point I drove to Chan to pick up HalfBrainBoy and then began the drive back to our place, stopping off at a grocery store to get the pieces of our dinner. When we got home, we assembled that dinner and finished it around 10. By the time I got back to the blogroll it was around 10:30 and HBB was having some connectivity issues and was trying to do some work so I was trying to see if I could figure out that little problem and didn't get much further than I had been.

Therefore, I'm going to continue on visiting all of you on my blogroll and commenting everywhere. Because as noted elsewhere, now that I'm reading from a feed reader most often, I sometimes don't always make the extra few clicks to go to your site and comment if I don't have something important to contribute. (And let's face it, this is blogging so how often does that happen?) I want you to know that I'm still reading, even if I'm not often commenting. Because you are important to me.

5 comments:

Bluegrass Mama said...

Hopping over from MY feed reader to say "hi!" I just started using one a few weeks ago, and it is tempting to not click over for comments.

Rising Rainbow said...

I posted the delurk button a day late too. However, I'm not a lurker, I'm a yacker! If I get to a blog, I always post a comment since I thought this whole blogging thing was about meeting new people.

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment!

:)

creechmark said...

Nice banner photograph. Serene.

jess_alwaysaware said...

I heard you're a big RFL supporter! Me too- I'm looking forward to getting to know you!