9.14.2007

What book?

Stolen from CursingMama Knit Motorcycle.

What book is KinnicChick?:




You're Cat's Cradle!

by Kurt Vonnegut

You believe quite firmly that free will deserted you long ago and far
away. As a result, it's hard to take responsibility for anything. Even though you show
great potential as a leader of a small 3rd world country, the choices are all made ahead
of time. You're rather fond of games involving string. Your fear of nuclear weaponry is
trumped only by your fear of ice.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Works for me... and now, what book will HalfBrainBoy turn out to be???




You're The Guns of August!

by Barbara Tuchman

Though you're interested in war, what you really want to know is what
causes war. You're out to expose imperialism, militarism, and nationalism for what they
really are. Nevertheless, you're always living in the past and have a hard time dealing
with what's going on today. You're also far more focused on Europe than anywhere else in
the world. A fitting motto for you might be "Guns do kill, but so can
diplomats. "



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Works for him too...

2 comments:

creechman said...

You won't believe it, but I've read both those books.

Kurt Vonnegut was hard to master.

Barbara Tuchman was a serious historian.

Where is drivel when I need it?

KinnicChick said...

Mark: I hate to admit, but I'd never HEARD of Barbara Tuchman. I'm impressed that you've read them both. I was kind of disappointed by the results of the quiz this time. I had taken it a while back (should search on that I guess) and thought I had come out much differently.