9.13.2007

Here I sit...

Sitting here listening to the little red roomba dash around the wood floors cleaning up after us and doing some cleaning up of my own on a document for Truffles by BC.

Also trying to work up the desire to begin the fourth and final book of the R.I.P. Autumn Challenge, which for me is The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories It's the one for which I most wanted to get involved in the challenge, and yet the most challenging book of all.

But now, I have to finish up my document tasks, print them off and head to the coffee shop. Work calls.

5 comments:

jeffreysimms said...

Nice to see the final product of the site!

MoMMY said...

The site is beautiful! Makes me hungry for chocolates.

Cursing Mama said...

thank goodness you'll have real coffee this morning

KinnicChick said...

Actually that was written yesterday... but, I'm sitting here reading your comments this morning and yes, at the coffee shop drinking a real coffee. And I never EVER drink that instant crap. Why bother?

KinnicChick said...

And thank you, Mommy for your compliment on the site. It's always fun to be at an event where we get to watch people have their first sample of our truffles like we were last weekend because they typically (99% of the people) have a true Wow reaction to them... :) Not to brag or anything. heh...