8.20.2007

Prayer request...

I'm adding a new name to my Inspiration list tonight (those who keep me working steady on the fund raising for ACS or folks who are battling cancer and need funds personally to keep going...)

I was out at my friend Wesley's blog (you remember the Holy Roaster, don't you?) a bit ago and he shared the story of a former student of his from a high school ministry he served in Nebraska a few years back. Ashley is now battling Acute Mylogenous Leukemia and it is one tough battle for this young woman. Please visit her site, read her story and maybe even sign up for the email updates so you can follow her progress and send your best thoughts and prayers her way on a regular basis.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Wes said...

Thanks for adding Ashley to your Inspiration List!
Wes

KinnicChick said...

Your welcome, Wes. I've got her in my thoughts and prayers.