8.27.2007

Amazing young woman...

on her own cancer journey...

Perhaps you've seen the ad for Crazy Sexy Cancer on TLC. And perhaps that ad turned you off from what you saw or perhaps the title of the film itself turned you off. Either way? Head over to the website and view the actual trailer for the film. Read a little bit about Kris and her journey and her approach to taking on her cancer (which has no cure).

One of the times that makes me wish I had tv. I'll have to purchase it after the fact on DVD if I can find it. And will be happy to do so. Think in the meantime, I might have to pick up her book, because actually? It looks like this young woman has some great tips on living healthy and being alive for everyone.

The show premiers this Wednesday on TLC.

1 comment:

Cursing Mama said...

I can't believe you STILL don't have a tv....I thought we talked about this.