7.22.2007

Introduction

Hello, hello! This is Keith. This is a historic moment for me. I am writing my very first ever blog entry. I might have to print this and frame it just like companies used to frame their first dollar bill.

It was very nice of Keri to invite me to help her with her blogathon this coming weekend. It will be a totally new experience for me. I joked with a work friend that I will end up writing: I don't know what to say... I don't know what to say... I don't know what to say.... the whole time. But, as many would attest, I do tend to go on and on when I get started. So, I'm sure I'll figure out a thing or two to say.

We'll see this weekend. Anything for a good cause.

So, hello blog-readers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keith!
-d

Elle said...

Hi Keith!

Jen said...

Hi Keith!

Hey, how are you guys going to go Blogathon without an Internet connection there?

kim said...

Hi Keith..welcome to the family!

Michael Manning said...

Absolutely well done, Keith! A great introduction! Welcome!:D