7.10.2007

Thank you!

HOLY CANNOLI! I've already received pledges to my blogathon! With a big enthusiastic Thank You, I humbly drift off to dream land tonight (this morning) with a huge smile on my face and wonder how I will stay awake all night (come July 28th) now that my caffeine consumption has fallen off so drastically.



Thank you, my anonymous peep and TypicalMomma!

(I will once again be blogging for the Relay For Life of Hudson, with proceeds going to the American Cancer Society. SURPRISE!)

4 comments:

Cursing Mama said...

Should've known thats what you are up to -

Totally in love with the sheep........can't imagine why....

Keri said...

Yeah, well... I think the sheep has been chosen in honor of knitters/crocheters all over the world.

*coughonlylyingalittlebitcough*

Because everyone knows that knitters/crocheters and crafty people of all types have the biggest hearts.

Shelly said...

I can't believe you figured out the whole "being adopted" thing!! Dang!

Shelly said...

By the way, you should come to the Aquatennial dance for some quality BoDeans time--I'm still hashing out (literally last second) details, but I think I'm going...

You don't need to sleep much tonight, do you??