7.29.2007

Blogathon 7 am - Post #47

HBB - HalfBrainBoy :)

When I wake up later today I 'm thinking that right after a nice hot shower, I have the drive back to Hud to look forward to. And after that I'm thinking I need to pay some bills. Fun, huh??? :)



Blogathon 2007!
7 am
Post #47
Location: Chanhassen, MN (a.k.a: The bachelor pad)
Author: Keri (aka: KinnicChick)

YAWN

SO. VERY. TIRED. My contacts are now peeled off my eyeballs... I’m quite certain Anonybro will like that visual given his current status...

Trying to think of a topic about which to write.

I have been wracking my pea brain for my most embarrassing moment. I think I’m most likely blocking it. I am really good at blocking things. I’ve had lots of practice after all. I suspect that moment probably had something to do with my milk letting down in public once after I had Keli during that whole nursing time period. I am pretty sure there was a very obvious and messy time and I don’t remember much about it aside from an extremely wet blouse very briefly in public but the where and the when totally escape me.

And the sun is actually shining into the apartment now! I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Oh my goodness do I need that light to survive the remaining posts. I’m tired!

Will we receive any more topics from those who have the reason to send them to us? I hope so. Oh my. Drifting. Glad HBB is up walking around doing industrious things so one of us remains awake.

Don’t sit or lie down, HBB!

I can’t stay awake long enough to form coherent sentences any longer. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Oops. My contribution to sleep writing. More soon.

Wait! Typical Momma had commented a long while back that we were nearly done and she was just beginning. I thought she meant she hadn't even begun to read through what we had posted. NOW I realize she is doing the blogathon too! What a dope I am. GO visit her! Cheer her on today while we are recovering from this ridiculousness. Please!

Currently listening: Shins

5 comments:

Trudi said...

what is HBB?

Ok, here's one topic suggestion to help you to the end.

After you wake up today, what are you looking forward to?

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

Padme said...

Final stretch of the blogathon. Glad to see you've made it this far.
It's been a blast reading your blog and I hope you had a fun time :)

Anonymous said...

* the update is still in post #47, not #45

HalfBrainBoy said...

When we wake back up today, I look forward to having the apartment back to myself (look forward is quite the opposite sentiment from how I actually feel) and, I look forward to getting some work done and getting ready to return to work tomorrow. Again, not sure about that "looking forward to" part. But, I do, now, look forward to sleep!

Keri said...

You know what's funny? Nobody is ever going to believe that those k's in this post really were put there because I fell asleep and accidentally typed them when my finger just fell gently on the keyboard. heh.