7.29.2007

Blogathon 6:30am #46

Blogathon 2007!
6:30 am
Post #46
Location: Chanhassen, MN (a.k.a: The bachelor pad)
Author: Keith (a.k.a HalfBrainBoy)
Blogathon 2007!
Wow. Things are slowing down a bit at the old bachelor pad. We’ve actually reclined back the sofa recliners. This is a very dangerous thing, I say. I’ve wandered in to the next room a few times to watch the progress of the sun as it starts to light up the lake I overlook. Last night, the lake reflected the full moon. Very nice. This morning, the same lake is starting to wake up. There aren’t any boaters or diehard anglers yet. But, there soon will be. I just hope they are the quiet kind of anglers. I hope they are the kind of anglers who allow exhausted blogathon bloggers to fall into their bed, sinking into a deep slu...m….b….e…r….zzzzzzzzzzzz. I guess it’s a little too early to start planning for life “after blogathon”. But, a guy can dream, can’t he?

Maybe I need to convince Keri to make a quick jaunt down by the lake. That might help wake us up. If the wake doesn’t, then at least the park employees will wake us up and tell us to get up off the park benches.

Let me see. Math is tough this time of morning. But, I think there will be just 3 posts required after this one. Whohoooo. SLEEP! We’ll be there soon!

3 comments:

Mystical M said...

Good day, my friends! I see you have survived the night. Kieth, you are even still coherent, for the most part ... although you want a "wake" to wake you up! I shouldn't pick. Last I checked in it was 11:30 and I tried to write good night and the thing bumped me off again and I fell asleep on the couch with my computer on my lap. So hang in there, just a little longer. I am brewing coffee (the thought of which probably makes you sick right now) and will go let my dog back in now.

Keri said...

I just wanna know what you're doing up so EARLY!? Go back to bed you doofus... Nobody should be up so early. Trudi is at least in a different time zone. For you, it is just a little ridiculous. Don't you think?

HalfBrainBoy said...

Nope, that was the wake. It's a lake. One a lake, the boats make wakes. The wakes splash up and awaken the sleeping blogathoners walking nearby.

That's what I meant. Promise.