7.29.2007

Blogathon 4:00 a.m. - Post #41

Blogathon 2007!
4 am
Post #41
Location: Chanhassen, MN (a.k.a: The bachelor pad)
Author: Keri (aka: KinnicChick)

Update time! And am I ever in an awesome mood! I mean, I raided HalfBrainBoy’s cabinet and found snacks aplenty, (blame the dude's photography skillz for this one... seriously?)
and then I rambled over to see what the blogathon coffers had in store for us at this point and found the following numbers... so what’s NOT to be happy about?

12 pledges totaling $577.46

Amazing. Truly. Shout out to our Sponsors:

Anonymous
Typical Momma (-d)
Mystical Marge
Heather
Peter S.
Carol M.
Uncle Marty and Aunt Rozz
Trudi of As We Are Magazine
Jenorama
KathyK
CursingMama

Smooches and hugs to each of you. THANK YOU!

There's still time if you want to get on board with these lovely sponsors! Just click HEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!

4 comments:

HalfBrainBoy said...

This is so awesome. Really. Wow. Cool. Thank you, all.
On another note: LOL on Keri's snack celebration. Sorry you only got to see it in still form. I got to see the entire dance version. I am still catching my breath.

Keri said...

What's really too bad is your photography job on it. It looks like I'm good dog. What does it look like? Holy hannah. A scarecrow pose? I was doing an awesome celebratory dance with those chips in hand. I was quite unbelievably overjoyed by the bounty of the booty... or something.

And that photo makes me look half dead. *sigh*

Oh well. We are capturing some of the essence of this thing. Maybe one of these years the younger generation will take over the blogathon for us because me? I think I'm getting too old.

M M said...

Hey, girl - you really have the biceps to hold up those weights, eh? Write on! (Where was the movie camera?)

Keri said...

Hey girl - too bad the weights are full of air or you might have actually seen some biceps. (not)

Don't make me laugh. I'm going to bed crabby, remember?