7.28.2007

Blogathon 12:00 noon - Post #9

Blogathon 2007!
12:00 noon
Post #9
Location: Dunn Bros Hudson (aka The Mighty Dunn)
Author: Keri (aka: KinnicChick)


How we’re doing...

After four hours we thought we’d do an update on how things are going with our Blogathon so far. Now, granted, we started collecting pledges when I first signed up a couple of weeks ago, but we’re also gathering more today, so this number will be changing as we go through the remaining 20 hours today.

Blogathon numbers:

10 pledges totaling $427.46 (I’m not sure about that strange dollar amount. It must have to do with the pledge per hour or something... will keep an eye on that number and see if it changes...)

Cups of coffee consumed: 3 each

Food: 1 wild rice cake, ½ apple fritter, ½ bowl cereal, 1/3 bottle naked juice (Berry Blast)

Photos taken: 12

We hope more people comment. I just realized I didn’t take my meds before I left home. So I get to leave here and walk back to the townhome early to take them and gather things together for the grad party. Then I’ll drive back here and pick up Keith. I haven’t heard from Keli to know if she is riding with us or Michael. More later. MUCH more. We have 20 hours left! That’s 41 more posts! :)




(why do I always have an insane/frenzied look about me in photos?)

2 comments:

KathyK said...

Go, Keri and Keith, go!!

Keri said...

Hi KathyK!!! Smooches!