7.28.2007

Blogathon 10:30pm

TRUDI! This might be hours late, but I don't want to ignore any topic requests. So, finally, this one. You asked:
1) Favorite vacation. Keri guessed right. It was last year's trip to new mexico. It was full of fun and laughs and talking all in that beautiful setting. To tell you the truth, it's a miracle that that vacation ever happened. And, I think that trip was the start of one of the most amazingly positive changes in my life. It will always be considered "my miracle vacation."
I see it is time to do this post now. We are cruising dowmn the highway at 70 mph on the way to my apartment. (I'm not blogging and posting cause I can't drive, so this is safe.) Let's see if the blackberry will let me post this now. --HalfBraiBoy

5 comments:

Mystical M said...

I'm going to get some sleep now -- I'll sleep an hour for each of you, too. I'll check in later ... though 2/3 of the time I get bumped out of internet when I try to make a comment! Good luck, my brave and silly friends.
Maybe you 2 will have to take an annual anniversary NM trip? I could be your luggage hauler and taxi hailer ...

KathyK said...

Keith - that sounds like a wonderful vacation!

It's past my bedtime (sorry) but just wanted to stop by and say that I know that you two will do this - together. Cheers!

Keri said...

That sounds like a great idea, my friend. Thank you for hanging out with us and everything else. :) Sorry I missed your brew comment. But we would never have lasted the night with brews. NEVER. I'm going to be lucky to make it after a long drive in the dark. I'm TIRED now. :(

Keri said...

Thanks KathyK for hanging out with us, too. SMOOCHES! :)

HalfBrainBoy said...

Thank you, all, for hanging out with us throughout the day. We really appreciate it!