7.28.2007

Blogathon 8:30 am - Post # 2

Blogathon 2007!
8:30 am
Post #2
Location: Dunn Bros Hudson (aka The Mighty Dunn)
Author: Keri (aka: KinnicChick)






Okay, so here is our first location photo post...

Here is that location of which I speak so often, my favorite coffee shop. Unfortunately, I cannot give you photos of the cast of characters of which I have actually written in the past because they do not work on Saturday. Five-star million made mocha man (or whatever I named him way back when) is off at his weekend retreat playing grizzly adams or davy crockett or whatever it is he does up north on his days off. Though our holy-roaster will perhaps be here at some point but I’m not sure what time. Maybe I’ll get a shot of him stirring up the beans later. His lovely wife, who managed to keep the place running smoothly during well, never mind... doesn't work today, but we hope to see them both later.

Natalie, one of our newer favorites has asked that I get her picture since she made my machiato this morning, and I said I would definitely do that. Keith is bringing me more batteries, which I suspected I would need and do, after my very first photo.

He'll be here soon and I'll get more shots later.

And we're off with post 2!

No comments: