2.08.2007

For Grant

Please send your best thoughts...

One of our brain tumor warriors is in ICU today. Think your best thoughts for our 2006 Relay Torch Lighter, Grant.

And maybe today is the day you want to head out to the American Cancer Society's flagship program, the Relay For Life and make a donation. Or find out when your local Relay is happening and start your own team. There are a lot of bloggers out here in blogland participating. If you don't want to donate to one of us, you can head straight to the ACS website and find a Relay in your area and donate to that. Or just give a donation to the ACS itself.

My donation page.

The donation page for my team.

A blog buddy who recently signed up to lead a team - Heather.

Or Kathy's sister who is doing the three-day. Another awesome use of your donation dollars.

Anybody else want me to list their Relay? We're in this together. I'm happy to put you down. Just let me know you're out there. All the money goes to a great cause and I don't consider myself in competition with anybody.

Song of the Day: Amazing Grace from Arlo Guthrie and Pete Seeger...

No comments: