1.17.2007

Tuesday Treat...

I'm a day late with the Tuesday Treat but I didn't want to upstage my niece's golden birthday. So I now present it here a little postponed. I'm a little nervous to do it, actually. Last week's victim recipient of this prestigious title rather fell off the blog wagon and only posted once more all week after her usual typical burst of posts. I'm not certain if that was my fault or not, but it makes me a little stressed out to bestow this pain in the butt honor on anyone else.

What the heck...

This week's Tuesday Treat blog is Jenorama. Another member of the red pen gang, you know she is a brilliant writer, she has beautiful children, she is a smashing karaoke singer, and a generous person... big hearted. Stop over and have a read.


In my head: The Mountain Goats again...

No comments: