1.14.2007

Sunday sloth...

Stolen from Jen:

You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).


I haven't updated my mileage in a while and I've already fallen a little behind in my goal, but as CursingMama said in her optimistic way, I won't have any problem finishing the 500 by June (because she believes!) because it is a decent goal and I'm starting out slowly so that I can build up and do the higher mileage I was accustomed to when I was really giving it my all during the other 1500 miles. So...
Miles - 9.5
Miles to go - 484

Please, would YOU want to go out in this cold? I really should join a gym.

Stolen from SCarrGo at Cats and Yarn:



Your Mood Ring is Light Blue



Emotions mixed

Unsettled

Cool


Of course it is. I couldn't warm up a mood ring in a 50 degree house if I wanted to. ;)




Your Movie Buff Quotient: 74%



You are a total movie buff. Classics, blockbusters, indie favorites... you've seen most of them.

Your friends know to come to you whenever they need a few good DVD rental suggestions.



In my head: Walk Like an Egyptian Somebody please help me... This stuff drives me crazy. Oh wait, I can turn on the iTunes!!!

No comments: