1.01.2007

So here it is - a new year.

And as I said, it is time. I said that in several places on my list. I said it in my newsletter from the Brain Trust. And now I'm saying it here in a plain statement of fact.

It is time. It begins again. With a little fanfare even.

It's time once again for the 500-miles to Nowhere Pledge!

500-mile Haiku
Knees scream DO NOT RUN
May do more miles by walking
All by June I will

This really isn't a difficult task. I can do this. And by the time I'm finished, the knees won't be screaming and the running will be okay again. I'll be ready for more. This, this is going to be fun.

Interested in helping me stay motivated? Tell me who you're thinking about when you watch me working for the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life. I'd love to hear about them.

Smooches, everybody.

Miles to go - a groovy 500


In my head: Original Rocky theme. How corny is that?

No comments: