1.19.2007

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast 127 week 10
Stolen from Yoshi

Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
I am not a television person. We do not own a television. Literally. BUT, having said that, I have now become a series DVD buyer. Only of a couple of currently-running series, however. We own and love Gilmore Girls and 24. I have also purchased Arrested Development but do not know if that is currently running. And have only watched one episode, so I wouldn't call it something not to be missed as yet.

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
Anonybro


Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
I keep three on the bed currently, for looks, but only use one.

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you’d love to have.
I can't think of a thing at the moment. My computer is primo.

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
I'll jump into the Italian food bin for this one. Right now I'm really in love with risotto.


In my head: Coldplay's I Miss You which is far better than what I woke up with this morning - From the musical A Chorus Line, character Cassie singing I Want to Dance For You! OMG, I thought I was going to seriously poke my knitting needles into my ears but that would have done NO good because it was all taking place inside my head. So I shared this earworm with my daughter who was still sleeping at the time. I marched right into the room where she was sleeping, announced that I was off to the coffee shop to meet Mystical for writing, and that I just wanted to share with her the lovely song that was playing in my head. Then I burst into song. Surprisingly? She didn't toss any pillows or shoes or anything else that might have been lying near her bed.

No comments: