11.12.2006

Extreme Home Makeover

Are you a fan? Doesn't really matter if you are or not. You should totally watch tonight. I will be. And I don't even have television. I'll be watching at a neighboring village. All of the surrounding Relay volunteers have been invited to watch at a local watering hole and a portion of the proceeds will go back to ACS.

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life means so much to Shawna, and after walking laps in the "Extreme Relay," I can see why. It was amazing to realize how people coming together as a community can make a difference in supporting survivors and fighting back against this disease.
— Paul DiMeo, designer
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

It'll be an Extreme Relay Makeover! Tune in and let me know what you think... You'll get an idea what this crazy thing is that I'm so addicted to, maybe. And perhaps it will get a few more of you involved in my addiction, too. And how bad could that be? :)






In my head: Velvet Snow from Kings of Leon

No comments: