11.19.2006

at it again to avoid "da pain! da pain!"

Another meme, this one found on Lazy Life's blog

One word answers only.

No.
Explanations.

1. Yourself: keri
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): uhhhh
3. Your hair: bedhead
4. Your mother: deee
5. Your Father: duzitall
6. Your Favorite Item: macbookpro
7. Your dream last night: phonecall
8. Your Favorite drink: macchiato
9. Your Dream Car: Vespa
10. The room you are in: bed
11. Your Ex: blond
12. Your fear: holes
13. What you want to be in 10 years? healthy
14. Who you hung out with last night? Lorelei
15. What You’re Not? looping
16. Muffins: Omentum
17. One of Your Wish List Items: sofa
18. Time: passages
19. The Last Thing You did: msn
20. What Are You Wearing? pajamas
21. You Favorite Weather: SUNSHINE!
22. Your Favorite Book: this
23. The Last Thing You Ate: donut
24. Your Life: fabbo
25. Your Mood: cranky
26. Your best friend: Keli-o
27. What are you thinking about right now? migraines
28. Your car: messy
29. What are you doing at the moment? meme-ing
30. Your summer: fast
31. Your relationship status: why?
32. What is on your TV? blackhole
33. What is the weather like? gloomy
34. When is the last time you laughed? midnightish


Was it just me or were there too many questions regarding the car? kinda weird. Whoever wrote it was obsessed with the car and the status of the relationship. I dunno. Memes are just strange in general, I think. And CursingMama, I blame you for my current food hangups. Thank you very much. I ate the donut with my mind constantly on Omentum. I'm thinking Black Coffee for my drink today. *sigh* Fresh Fruits? Vegetables? You suck. Thank you very much. I never watch Oprah. But you sucked me right on over to the webcast yesterday with clicky clicky clicky on your links. Thanks. It isn't that I don't love her. Because I do (I mean heck, if it wasn't for Oprah, I wouldn't know my dear friends Beanie, KathyK, KathyC, KatieK, Liz, Trudles, Colleen, and Amanda!). And now my friend Michele tells me that the Grey cast was on. And so she taped it for us. More Oprah. One of these days I'll end up with a television I'll have to throw dramatically out a window like another friend. All you helpful people...

No comments: