11.30.2006

ahhhhhhhhh!!!! 11/30

CRUNCH TIME...

It has been the crazy week from ?????

and the pressure is on. Putting in 14,000 words this evening before midnight so I can submit my novel to the NaNo org on time to get my certificate and be declared a winner.

I feel a little like this at the moment...



But I plan on celebrating by midnight. Anybody wanna help me out with a pledge to the ACS if I make it? You don't have to pay if I can't do it... just comment with a pledge. Oy. That's pressure, huh?

Okay. Turning off the internet like I said I was going to and going back to the novel. Distractions, distractions.


BRAIN FOOD FOR WRITING: Chocolate toffee pistacios, old fashioned peppermint sticks, water, fries, garden burgers topped with lettuce, tomato, mayo..., fries

Playlist for writing: Ben Harper, Chris Garneau, Bright Eyes, Yusuf Islam, Ani DiFranco, David Bowie, Dave Matthews, David Gray (the Daves HA!), Josh Rouse...

No comments: