10.31.2006

Much better...

Oh no WONDER!

I finally downloaded firefox to the new toy. Now things look (and behave) much more normally. I love this browser. If you cannot see the sidebar on this blog, you might want to consider dumping IE and downloading firefox. It is a lovely thing. Some of you may already have it on your computer and just not be using it (mom and dad) because somebody downloaded it for you. heh. Consider using it once in a while. Or at least for looking at the kid's blog.


In my head: El Tango De Roxanne as performed by Ewan McGregor, Jose Feliciano and Jacek Koman from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack


So what IS that Halloween costume my avatar has changed into? Is she a bat girl? Or a dominatrix? I cannot be entirely sure. But those are quite the boots. heh.

No comments: