9.13.2006

In a quiet frame of mind.

I dunno why I've been so absent. I guess I've just had a lot on my mind and haven't felt much like sharing. I'm still not much in the mood for being "out there" right now, so posting may be sporadic. Especially with my upcoming journey to DC.

But I wanted those of you who've written sweet emails (and comments) to know that I'm fine. I'm just feeling quiet.

Kel has started school so things are pretty quiet around here, too. I brought her back to town tonight for dance class. That was a lot of fun. I'm heading out in just a minute to drive her back to her apartment. She's spending a few minutes with her boy right now. Maybe I'll drop a picture or two in of her in her new place when I get back. Or maybe not.

Isn't she beautiful?

I'll be around.

Smooches.


In my head: the smell of chocolate from making truffles

No comments: