1.14.2007

All that silliness for today...

Aquarius

Your latest urge to speed up your life might be a bit shortsighted. After all, there's some good stuff on the horizon, and you definitely don't want to miss it. Sure, there's going to be some not-so-good stuff, too, but it's all part of the experience of life. Embrace the balance and ride the tempo of your life the way it is -- slow and purposeful. Learn to dance according to the music that's being played ... your current groove is a good one.

Found this in my pile of drafts that never got posted. It was from September of last year and since it was a pretty apropos horoscope for me no matter when I found it, I thought I'd go ahead and post it.

I couldn't believe how many drafts there were in that pile. May have to go through them and see what else I still need to publish. Or not.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Haven't started using an Horoscope app? Download The Best Horoscope App (Available for Android and iOS)