8.02.2006

Yes, I'm up... updated!

Oh sheesh. Cursing Mama seems to think that just because Blogathon is over I should be gettin' my blog on...

Well fine. I'll post. I have no idea what to say, but I'll post something. Especially since tomorrow I'm leaving for parts unknown (which, unfortunately has nothing to do with Kathy or Jen and Grand Marais and pictures of hands or feet ROFL and Pirate bars or Fishermen's Picnics or things such as this) and since my daughter isn't going to be joining me and I'm missing tap dance class besides.

But first?

I have to run to the post office. Maybe something exciting will happen between here and there and I'll have something to post about.

updated!

Okay. Nothing happened on the way to the post office. I'll admit it. BUT! I came home and added fun links to the original post, and added this oh-so-exciting meme to let you know what a hip and happening music being I am.

PLUS I'm now on my way to the pharmacy and one never knows what thrilling things can happen on the way to the pharmacy. Updates at 8.

Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2

"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.



Lifted from Momentarily_Distracted.

No comments: