8.15.2006

midnight meme time...

Stolen shamelessly from Momentarily_Distracted:

TECH-OLOGY:
Number of contacts in your cell phone? 83 but that's not enough. I'm always calling someone else and asking for so-and-so's cell number...
Number of contacts in your email address book? 31 in my frequently mailed and another 360 beyond that, but several have closed up shop and are no longer in service. It needs weeding.
What is the wallpaper on your computer? Two beautiful schipperke pooches captaining a dinghy in a lovely expanse of water up in the PNW. They remind me of Bear.
What is your screensaver on your computer? A variety show of photos from my computer.
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? None that I'm aware of.
How many landline phones do you have in your home? One
How many televisions are in your home? Zero
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? Take your pick.
What is the format of the radio station you listen to most? Are there still radio stations? Kidding. If the radio ever comes on it is to hear The Current from MPR. They play great music.

BI-OLOGY:
What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? Eyes
Are you right handed or left handed? Right Handed
Have you had anything removed from your body? Lots of teeth.
Would you like to? never again.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell. Definitely smell.
When was the last time you had a cavity? When was the last time I visited the dentist?
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? Books. Boxes of books, stacks of books. I move things around too frequently. I have to get this place settled.

MISC-OLOGY:
If it were possible, would you like to know the day you're going to die? No
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't.
How do you express your artistic side? I write. And write. And write.
What color do you think you look best in? Huh. Lavendar.
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? 30 seconds?
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Yeah.
If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? This isn't just society's conventions, is it? Ahh, no...
How often do you go to church? I was just there yesterday.
Have you ever saved someone's life? huh uh. Nope.
Has someone ever saved yours? Kel saved my sanity. I think that is the same thing.

DARE-OLOGY:
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Yes at 3 am.
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Do I get to pick the kissee? Yes. LOL!
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? NO
Would you never blog again for $50,000? No
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Nope.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Why not?
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? No
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? Huh. Hair grows back as my daughter will attest. I don't think this is such a big deal really. But I'll still take more money for it! LOL...
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Definitely.

No comments: