8.16.2006

Huh.

I suppose this doesn't surprise me much. The fact that there is no hard and fast truth. The thing that was a surprise was how right down the middle I scored in so many areas and that I needed a three-way tie-breaking question for it to give me an answer. heh. I think it is more that I'm so undecided even at this age because I've not gone deep and done enough thinking than the fact that I'm so deeply well-thought in these areas. As a teacher of mine once said, "You can dig many shallow holes or dig one hole very deeply." I'm paraphrasing and he was, too, I know.

Take the quiz if you like. Let me know your results. I stole it from Diva friends Katie and KathyK... I'm getting rather fluffy around here, CM. And it isn't even Friday. :)

You scored as Postmodernist. Postmodernism is the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the universe as a collection of information with varying ways of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you; even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation. Meaning relies on context and even the language you use to describe things should be subject to analysis.

Postmodernist

69%

Idealist

69%

Cultural Creative

69%

Existentialist

63%

Materialist

63%

Romanticist

50%

Modernist

50%

Fundamentalist

25%

What is Your World View?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: