7.19.2006

With bullets...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

Nothing much to report.


  • Walking.
  • Hot.
  • Latest migraine is gone.
  • This fellow migraineur rocks (and he's got a really cute baby!). Thanks again, Robert.
  • Making truffles tomorrow.
  • Working on putting the house together. The new shelves are filled with movies and movie-watching equipment.
  • Reading another book. Enjoying it after giving up on the historical fiction I had been reading. Let's face it. I'm not a reader of historical fiction. Never have been. Bores me to tears. Give me real history. Give me biography. But historical fiction? meh.
  • Blogathon approaches. If you are going to be a sponsor you may begin that process at any time by clicking on the button on the right to head over to the blogathon site. Or just click here: *Sponsor me!* I'm still having fun coming up with ideas on how I'm going to work the 24 hours. I'm giving some thought to working it in with my 500 miles theme. Makes perfect sense. I'm about to finish one 500 mile piece, and this would be a good time to kick of another. I could do it all during this 24 hours. Looking for ideas...
  • Going to bed. Exhausted...
  • For my Kel - Yo.




Today's miles: 5.3
Total so far: 450.3
Still to go for goal: 49.7

Yesterday's miles: 5.3
Total so far: 445
Still to go for goal: 55


Relay For Life... It's about being a community that takes up the fight...

No comments: