7.20.2006

Thank you!

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

The teen! She is a dancer! Seriously, we've had two tap classes together and, as suspected, she is a natural. We're having a great time together, getting exercise, what more could you ask?

I've got two sponsors already toward Blogathon-Schmogathon! Great thanks to Heather, Keith, Dalene and Kathy! I'm on my way, even if I don't yet know exactly what I'll be doing to entertain myself or whatever readers (yes all three of you) happen by during the 24-hours. Hmm. Tap dancing might have to figure into it now that I think of it. ;-) How fun could that be? heh.

Off to bed now. Just wanted to pop in and say thank you. If you try to head over to blogathon from my links and cannot see anything of significance, there is a good chance you are running Norton and you will need to add blogathon.org to your allowed sites in the adware blocking portion of their software. If you want to sponsor me, that is. And I would send you great smooches if you do that. Otherwise, you can still sponsor me by clicking on my direct link to the Relay site just above the "Yawn Blogathon" button, as well. Whatever works for you. It just won't be added in the blogathon total. Oh well.

Whatever you do, don't forget to stop in next weekend on the 29th and cheer me on. I'll need visitors to keep me awake, especially in the evening hours.

Okay. Really going to bed now. Tomorrow I may post a photo or two. Just because. Perhaps it will become Photo Phriday around here. Have a good one.






Relay For Life... It's about being a community that takes up the fight...

No comments: