7.30.2006

Thank you... and did you know?

When the Party's Oooooover!

Just wanted to say during this brief period of awakeness this evening, thank you to Robert and Theresa (Hi Theresa! Thanks for stopping by, oh fellow tapper! See you Thursday night at class!) for your donations. I didn't even have the strength to go see how things looked at 8 am on the blogathon site to notice that I had more donations this morning before I stumbled the three feet from my desk chair to my bed. Smooches to you both!

Also, if you are stopping by late because you were out of town for blogathon or just heard about it or only now are realizing what fun and mayhem you missed out on or realizing what a long and difficult journey I was on for 24 hours (are you playing your tiny violin for me??? :( boohoo) and are wishing you could have been a part of it all... you still can!!! Blogathon is still open to taking donations for 48 hours after the actual event, so hop on over and Sponsor me if you'd like. The American Cancer Society will love you and you will have my undying gratitude!

And so far? (drumroll please) you all raised $792 for the American Cancer Society. Because you rock. Shite. Here come the waterworks again!!!

So Thank you ALL!!!!


And if you still want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I have been using AVG Anti-virus for many years now, I'd recommend this anti virus to you all.