7.23.2006

Sunday heat...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

Today's inspiration: Uncle Howard and all Caregivers
Today's miles: 7.3
Total so far: 470.2
Still to go for goal: 29.8

Thanks to Mark for the question he sent in yesterday's comment. That will give me a post for blogathon-schmogathon. :) Anyone else? Hmm? Looking to fill those 48 slots. Kel came home with new photos last night. A couple of those might provide some good humor during hour 23 or so. heh.

If you haven't yet, feel free to Sponsor Me! I'm blogging for ACS and their terrific Relay For Life program which provides money back to the community for things like Navigator and Look Good... Feel Better. As I've written before, I'm a Relay addict. I captain a team, work on the committee for my local Relay, and attend Relays around the region to get ideas from them on making our Relay more fun and profitable for ACS. Relay season itself is pretty short around here, but I try to keep it going for me all year long. The more I can do for this organization, the better I feel all of the time.

So please do what you can, too. I bet it will make you feel better. Even if what you can is sending me some blogging ideas or visiting me during the blogathon. I'll appreciate everything. Smooches.

Relay For Life... It's about being a community that takes up the fight...

No comments: