7.30.2006

The Midnight Post - #33 Blogathon 2006, Yo

It's Blogathon day! 24-hours of Solid Gold Fun!

JYP 3 in the Blogathon... Topic - Maps (because I'm Geographically challenged)

Memorizing all those maps when I was just a tot
Was torture like no other and it set my brain to rot
we colored all those countries and the keys that helped you read it
and then we had to learn it all and after? could forget it.

Oh yeah. My brain is fried. Fried green tomatoes. That's what my brain is.

Getting some fresh air for the next 20 minutes or so.

This one is being posted a few minutes early so I can do that.

Stay tuned for excellent news (if you didn't already find it in the comments) in the next post.




Join in the fun by stopping by often and make sure you comment when you do visit. I want to know who comes by. And if you want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

No comments: