7.12.2006

Kitchen missteps...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

Okay, Michael decided to bring up Martha Stewart in the comments on my last post (gee Michael... was it the Easy Mac thing? ;) or something else I said?) so I have finally decided that it is time to post the photo of my last disaster experiment in the kitchen. Yes, you see, I decided that I should try to make the Easy Mac without the water and show Keli just what would happen when she has her own place and microwave if she ever forgets to add water. *coughshut.up.cough* So here for your amusement is - Easy Mac disaster in the kitchen.

Easy Mac Experiment...


Hey, at least I managed to get it out of the damn microwave before I started a fire. (kathyhowe) And the smoke detector didn't even go off. And yes, we nearly spent the night elsewhere because the whole house stank for hours. And hours. And hours. We went back to the house after leaving to swim at the folks for a few hours and as Michael and Keli passed into the garage to head toward the house I heard him say, "Oh yeah. It smells really good in there still." and the door wasn't even open to the house yet.

I will, however, admit to standing in that kitchen an awfully long time saying to myself, "Why the heck does it smell like it is burning??? It shouldn't smell like it's burning." before I stopped it. *doh!*



Relay For Life... It's about being a community that takes up the fight...

No comments: