7.29.2006

The 9:30 pm post - #28 Blogathon 2006, Yo.

It's Blogathon day! 24-hours of Solid Gold Fun!

Another five minutes to post. What to say this time? Oh dear the words they do not come.

I'm heading home right after this to have a couple of mint oreos which I am now addicted to (ooh something else I didn't mention) thanks to KathyHowe.

My Keli just called me to check and see how things are going. Since I have her computer she can't check online. (Thanks Keli!)

And now I'm out of here to get this posted on time.

And the posts will get more real again. I have a meme coming up in the 10:00 hour at some point.

Stay tuned...




Join in the fun by stopping by often and make sure you comment when you do visit. I want to know who comes by. And if you want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

No comments: