7.30.2006

The 8:00 am post - #49? Blogathon 2006, Yo.

It's Blogathon day! 24-hours of Solid Gold Fun!



There may be just a short hiatus for 500 miles. But then again, there may not. I have a 500 miler to finish up and I am so close. Keep an eye on me. You never know what I'm going to do.

Smooches kids. Thank you for everything you did to help me reach my goals! You rock!

Oh, and Wes? I made it. I hope you are celebrating hard. Let me know how that goes for you. ;)

You'll be hearing from Blogathon if you have become a sponsor. They'll be writing to remind you to head on out to my charity - that would be the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson - to make your donation. At that point you can either pay online or print off an offline donation form to mail in a check or money order. Thank you so very much.


Join in the fun by stopping by often and make sure you comment when you do visit. I want to know who comes by. And if you want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Using AVG security for a number of years now, and I would recommend this Anti virus to everybody.