7.30.2006

The 7:30 am post - #48 Blogathon 2006, Yo.

It's Blogathon day! 24-hours of Solid Gold Fun!

I still don't know if I get to stop at this one and fall into my bed exhausted when I finish this one or not.

Oh man - somebody keep track of this in case I do it next year? I would have liked to have found it about six hours ago. Oy.

Keli came in about half an hour ago between posts and caught me cat-napping...

"Mama?"

I leaped from the bed. You should feel my shoulders now. I was sleeping in a very strange position. I was seriously trying to not get too comfortable for fear that I would not wake up when my alarm went off.

Keli: Did you give up???

I was so glad that I could tell her I was still hard at it.

Searching for camera. Marge says I must have a photo during these last remaining moments before I sign off.

So here you go, Marge. This one's for you. Smooches, chica.




I'll be back at 8 for one final post and then I'm going to sleep forever! And I'm shutting off the phones and everything! :)





Join in the fun by stopping by often and make sure you comment when you do visit. I want to know who comes by. And if you want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Have used AVG security for a couple of years now, I'd recommend this product to all of you.