7.30.2006

The 5:30 am post - #44 Blogathon 2006, Yo.

It's Blogathon day! 24-hours of Solid Gold Fun!

Getting weak here, I know...

This is a photo of a grad cake. Kel's best friend is going to school for fashion design. So her cakes all had clothing on them. The first one had a lovely dress on it. Wish I'd thought to snap a photo of that one. This is the second. I got the pic after they began cutting. Cute, though, huh?

Only 5 posts to go!

Join in the fun by stopping by often and make sure you comment when you do visit. I want to know who comes by. And if you want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

No comments: