7.30.2006

The 4:30 am post - #42 Blogathon 2006, Yo.

It's Blogathon day! 24-hours of Solid Gold Fun!

We're in the 40's! Oh my. I hadn't even noticed that with the fact that I'm sitting in this chair so close to sleeping half the time (not getting on the floor and not even touching the bed. Nuh uh. No way. If I can semi-drift off sitting up in this hard chair? No way I am sitting on anything softer for the next four hours.

I can knit! I can read! I can write! There are plenty of activities still aead of me when they are still up there.

Back when I did the NaNoWriMo that couple of years, I discovered something interesting and more than a little funny. Where some people talk in their sleep, I write in my sleep.

But not much and it is frequently me who sees it because of how close I become with the customers.
That last sentence was a perfect example. I have no idea what the heck I was talking about, but because I had fallen asleep in the middle of writing it, my sleep brain took over and finished it but I don't have a clue as to what it means.

The things I ended up with from these little sleep writing sessions were often quite humorous, however. So I would hang on to them to chuckle at later.

Must use particular caution from here on out. Falling asleep is quite risky as I may sleep right through a time slot alotted for posting.



Here is Kel during our trip to Chicago a few (as in 5 or 6) years back. She's riding the ferris wheel over Navy Pier. Great trip and good memories. A Diva adventure.



Join in the fun by stopping by often and make sure you comment when you do visit. I want to know who comes by. And if you want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

No comments: