7.29.2006

The 4:00 post - #17 Blogathon 2006, Yo.

It's Blogathon day! 24-hours of Solid Gold Fun!

Mystical just took off and I'm going to travel back to my house as soon as I post the 4:00 writing. Unfortunately I have no idea what this one will be about. *harumph*

I haven't taken any photos yet. I feel funny taking pictures of strangers so I didn't want to take photos of the weekend crew working here. I could have taken a picture of Wes who was here working on his computer for a while. But I didn't. I could have taken a picture of Mystical hard at her writing. But I didn't. I couldn't take pictures of the Erberts and Gerbert's crew making our sandwiches because we're back to the strangers thing again.

I think the Dunn crew are totally sick of seeing me here so I'm really ready to clear out. I want to walk home but then my car is stuck here and I have the computer and all of this other stuff, so I can't really do that. Maybe after the 4:30 post I can go for a quick walk. I'm feeling so sluggish that a little exercise would be good for me. I should have had Cheri come over for some tap dancing in the garage this evening after farkel. :)

Okay. Going to post a couple of seconds early so I can clear out. Hard to sit here when they are trying to sweep around me. *sigh*




Join in the fun by stopping by often and make sure you comment when you do visit. I want to know who comes by. And if you want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

No comments: