7.30.2006

The 12:30 Post - #34 Blogathon 2006, Yo

It's Blogathon day! 24-hours of Solid Gold Fun!

I have some seriously awesome news. And seeing that my charity is ACS and that's what I'm really all about around here, this is what I want to put out for my next post. I've been gone for about 35 minutes and I need to do some catching up around here after that. So forgive the quickie. Smooches!

From Dalene, one of the fabulous writers at the Cancer Blog:

I came home from taking my MIL to dinner and my dad called tonight. Two years after I was diagnosed with breast cancer, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Last year, even after radiation treatments, his PSA scores went way up. The doctor sent my dad, age 72, home basically telling my dad to let the doctor know when he began to feel pain in his bones. (You know what that means) Then they put my dad on different therapy and his PSA numbers are way down. WAY down. Unbelievable down. My dad's voice sounds strong. I thought you might like this late night news. Never give up never give in -- you just never know. It's been a good day. Dalene
Dalene, I would say that it has been a very good day. This is such fabulous news! Thank you for sharing it with us!




Join in the fun by stopping by often and make sure you comment when you do visit. I want to know who comes by. And if you want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

No comments: