7.29.2006

The 11:30 pm Post - # 32 Blogathon 2006, Yo

It's Blogathon day! 24-hours of Solid Gold Fun!

So in #31 I want to talk a little bit about movies. I want you to tell me what you're renting, seeing in the theaters, actually purchasing... Because Kel and I really love our movies. It's probably the number one thing we purchase for gifts for each other (it helps to have the projector, though. I'm not sure it would be as big a thing for us without that).

What are your favorites? Are you a gore watcher? Do you enjoy the love stories or the older flicks?

There are a lot of movie lists out there. Various critics with varying opinions. I tend to think less of a paid critic's opinion than I do the paying movie-goer's opinion myself. The thing I really like about those lists is that it gives me something to go on when I walk into Blockbuster or whatever to find a movie to rent on the weekend.

Looking at the AFI 100 Greatest American Movies for example, Lists Citizen Kane as the number one film. I've still not seen this movie. Looks like one for the upper part of my "To Rent" list. It won't be on top, because there are others that I really want to see sometime soon.

So send me your favorites list. And I'll work on compiling some of mine.

And we'll share. Especially if you stick around during the night. heh. Otherwise you might miss some of my top 10 lists.


Join in the fun by stopping by often and make sure you comment when you do visit. I want to know who comes by. And if you want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

No comments: