7.29.2006

The 11:00 pm Post - # 31 Blogathon 2006, Yo - We're so into the poem thing it's Haiku time!

It's Blogathon day! 24-hours of Solid Gold Fun!

Mmm coffee smells good
I want to swim in a vat
of its aroma.


Today a couple came up to me in Dunn and introduced themselves to me. They said they had seen me there so often before they just had to learn my name so they could say hello properly. We exchanged greetings. Then he asked me if I was working since I was sitting there with a computer in my lap for a change rather than a book. "No, I'm actually blogging all day for charity." I expected him to give me a blank look, but instead he turned to his wife and said, "Oh! She has one of those blog sites." And then they looked back and wished me luck and wandered away.

Okay. gotta post. See you in 30!


Join in the fun by stopping by often and make sure you comment when you do visit. I want to know who comes by. And if you want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

No comments: