7.29.2006

The 10:30 pm Post - # 30 Blogathon 2006, Yo

It's Blogathon day! 24-hours of Solid Gold Fun!

It's JYP 2 in the Blogathon... and another rush job because I am getting so distracted with these delicious mint oreos sitting here and all of the lovely comments people have left me that I can read and respond to.

So here's another Junk Yard Poem topic - RUNNING

gotta get the rhythm
gotta get the beat
gotta find the breath to move and thud and pound my feet

once they're all in line
then I'll find my pace
then I'll be just fine to run and finish up the whole darn race


Sorry for the short length. I had another four minutes. No more distractions! Except I need to go make coffee. Don't want to start dragging this early. The night is young, my friends. On Yahoo chat? I'm kinnicchick. If you have gmail? You can find me out there and chat with me, too. Yeah. Keep me awake. The night is young.


Join in the fun by stopping by often and make sure you comment when you do visit. I want to know who comes by. And if you want to donate to my favorite charity - The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Hudson, you can do so by Clicking Here!

(If you happen to have Norton Antivirus with Adware blocking installed, you may have a little difficulty because of a bug in their software. You can shut off adware to go to the Blogathon site and sponsor me. Or you can simply head HERE and sponsor me directly on the Relay site.)

Thank you!

No comments: