6.15.2006

Really ramping up now!

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

Well, we had a really great Bank Night last night - and the last meeting before our event tomorrow. EEK! Tomorrow!!! Thanks for picking me up and dragging me and all of my files and everything else around, Carolyn! And thanks for coming to the meeting and volunteering for the registration committee after being in the dungeon for so many hours last year with us. You rock!

The weather people are predicting horrible things for tomorrow and Saturday. Not the glorious heat and sunshine we had last year, which was perfect. But I'm not listening to them. Not a bit. :( Because they are always wrong anyway.

Now I'm off to buy those shoes. Really. Because that first class? Yeah. It's tonight. Have I already said that? Michele? I'm going to call you. I think you should join me. Wes agrees. You all remember Wes. DJ Wes. Farkel King of the St. Croix Valley. Holy Roaster Wes. Music Man and all around great guy. Well, apparantly he's pretty light on his toes too, right Wes? Or was that light on Michele's toes? ROFL!

Okay. I'm outta here. I have shopping to do. I think I need another latte'. Doesn't it sound like it?





Today's inspiration: Aunt Dot
Today's miles: TBA
Total so far:
Still to go for goal:


Relay For Life... It's about being a community that takes up the fight...

No comments: