6.14.2006

Drumroll please......

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

It starts tomorrow night! Dance class (AARP tap class as the gals jokingly refer to it), starts tomorrow night! Woohoo!!! Mom, you wanted to know when I wanted to go shopping for those shoes? Today might be a good day! We could hit Sams for grad party stuff while we're at it. I'll be calling. heh.

Bonnie? AKA Truffle Queen? I'll be calling you too to make sure I have the shopping list in order. *sigh* Could this life get any more exciting?

Bank Night two down. Relay coming up fast and furious. Got through tonight's meeting with only teary eyes on two occasions and I think only one person noticed! Woohoo. And Sheri? The new bracelet you made rocks. It is gorgeous. Thank you.

Three Hats was uneventful tonight. No Vida to ask the big questions of. Hope I can catch her tomorrow. She might be down at her mom's, though. Relay seems to be coming together. This is a good thing. Thanks for the help of my friends and family who I have pulled in to help on committees!

Relay For Life... It's about being a community that takes up the fight...

No comments: