6.19.2006

Celebration on the Hill? Still a possibility???

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

I may be going to Washington for the Celebration on the Hill after all. *crosses fingers* Karen one of the rockingest Relay people evah! says I can bunk with her so I only have to come up with the air fare. (big only, I know...) I wasn't chosen as an advocate but I can still buy my way in. heh. I cried when she told me. And we all thought I was recovered from the weekend. Well, I did. Glad I was done when we had the meeting with Senator Harsdorf just a bit later to thank her for what she has done with regards to cancer and the ACS during this voting period.

KathyHowe? It sucks that you told me about these dogdamn oreo with mint cream. They taste like the mint girl scout cookies we don't get any more since our supply dried up when Keli dropped GS. *sigh* Thanks a lot. Or a ton as the case will probably be.


Relay For Life... It's about being a community that takes up the fight...

No comments: