6.18.2006

The blogging world is a beautiful beautiful place...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

I thought that after about 19 hours of sleep, some vanilla latte's and then a nap, well I thought that my emotions about the events of the past couple of days had recovered. And then? Then while starting to scroll down my blogroll and slowly catch up on some of my blog friends I found this...

Remember how I said perhaps my blog friends could make up the difference and bring this Relay back up to its goal? Yeah, I can dream. And we can still make it happen. Cursing Mama, you rock. That was the sweetest thing. And then there is my lovely friend Jen. Who year round has my RFL logo (which leads to my donation site) on her page.

CM got the waterworks going again. But I don't think it has anything to do with being tired. The generosity of people just blows me away. Thank you, dear. *sigh*

Here's another bullet for the list from yesterday that I forgot to add... (and funny enough, I forgot this bullet until my second update last year as well...)

  • Last year I swore that I would in no way, shape or form forget to bring a toothbrush or paste with me because I wished at least 20 times (according to this blog post) that I had remembered it then. What did I do this year? Yeah. Forgot it, of course. Once again, I did have one offer from someone that I could use theirs. heh. I declined (but thanks, Lori!).



Relay For Life... It's about being a community that takes up the fight...

No comments: