6.15.2006

About that tap class...

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

I had a blast!!! It was the mostest fun ever and I can't wait until next week when we actually have not one but two lessons! Woohoo! My shoes were so comfortable. Like slippers practically. An hour wasn't nearly long enough, I'll tell you that. And it was great exercise. I have a feeling I'm going to finish off the Relay For Life on Saturday morning and I'm going to be feeling muscles I forgot existed in my ancient body. Oh, and Kelly? Have no fear... I don't think I'll bust my "buster" running after anyone in my tap shoes... LOL! Maybe falling in class, but not running down the street!

Speaking of ancient bodies... Jon (that's my real estate agent who used to work with me many mooons ago in the bank, plus we went to high school together. This really is small town living at its best, you see...) is running Grandma's Marathon this weekend in Duluth and it's his very first marathon ever. BEST OF LUCK old friend!!! And by old, I don't really mean old. He's younger than me. And far braver. You don't see me running a marathon. And I was only teasing with the whole ancient bodies thing.



Today's inspiration:Aunt Dot
Today's miles: 4.6
Total so far: 346.6
Still to go for goal: 153.4


Relay For Life... It's about being a community that takes up the fight...

No comments: